Before you attend interview it is very important that you have prepared properly; failure to prepare properly could result in you being unsuccessful at interview so it is vital you familiarise yourself with the guidance. Preparation areas include:
- Eligibility documents - what you need to bring to interview to prove your identify and eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
- Evidence folder - which contains the evidence of the achievements claimed on your application form
- Other preparation - such as travel arrangements
- Probity - ensuring your evidence folder meets GMC Good Medical Practice guidelines
- Structure, content and scoring framework for the interview - which can be found in the interview section of the website.
There is a substantial amount of preparation needed and it needs to be presented in a very specific way so please familiarise yourself with this early.
We have produced a short document about the preparation of interview documentation which you may find useful to print off when compiling your documents. This is available from the document library .